Twitter Facebook Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday 30 May 2013

Dr B.R. Ambedkar speaks on M.K. Gandhi

"At the Round Table Conference I met Gandhi and faced him too. After the signing of the Poona Pact, he asked me to come and see him. I went to see him, he was there in jail. That's all the time I have met him. But I always say, as I met Mr. Gandhi in the capacity of an opponent, I have a feeling that I know him better than most of the people because he had opened his real "fangs" to me - and I could see the inside of the man. While others who generally went there as "devotees" saw nothing of him except the external appearance which he has put up as a 'Mahatma'. But I saw him in his human capacities, the bare man in him. So I say, I understand him better than most of the people who have associated themselves with him." ...


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Copyright © Buddha and His Dhamma | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com & Distributed By Protemplateslab